A prefabricated house construction procedure is fully described in the following video.
1. Building design
2. Engineers measure the area of the land
3. Excavation and foundation works
4. Foundation works
5. The prefabricated parts of the building are constructed and are being partially installed
6. Electrical and plumbing installations are being installed
7. Plaster coating and painting of all the surfaces
8. Placing of door and window frames
9. Interior rooms are completed
10. Final details are completed
And the building is ready to be delivered to the owner.
If you want to read about the technical specifications of the construction, visit the section Technical Specifications.